Du ønsker aldrig at køre med en almindelig controller igen, når du har tilføjet Driving Force til dit controller-valg. G29-spilrattet er designet til de nyeste racerspil til din PlayStation®4 eller PlayStation®3-konsol. G29 Driving Force fungerer også på din pc ved hjælp af Logitech Gaming Software.
Feel every weight shift, and tire slip
- Feel your tires on every turn and type of terrain, sense under- or over-steer drifting and more. Powerful dual-motor force feedback realistically simulates force effects so you can respond with precision.
Race-ready materials that can handle it all
- Driving Force handles the stress of racing action and is built for long-lasting reliability. G29 has solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals. The race wheel is covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it the look and feel of a high-performance racecar wheel and giving you a more comfortable, durable experience.
Tight, smooth, precise control
- You get an exceptionally smooth, quiet steering action. Helical gears are modeled after gears used in automotive transmissions to reduce unwanted noise and vibration. Anti-backlash keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximizing your control. G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel features a long lasting, reliable hall-effect steering sensor, using magnetic fields to sense the position of the wheel.
Control right at your fingertips
- All your controls are where you can reach them. The D-Pad, buttons and paddle shifters are incorporated into the racing wheel. LED indicator lights positioned just above the center of the wheel tell you exactly when to up- or down-shift. You maintain maximum acceleration without taking your eyes off the track. A 24-point selection dial and the +/- buttons on the front of the wheel let you further fine-tune your driving preferences.
Adjustable for maximum control
- Maintain a more realistic driving body position with the separate floor pedal unit with integrated throttle, brake, and clutch pedals. G29 Driving Force lets you comfortably accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car.
- The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of a pressure-sensitive brake system for a more responsive, accurate braking feel. For even finer control, reposition the pedal faces to make heel-toe maneuvers easier to perform.
- Rubber feet for hard surfaces and a patented retractable carpet grip system help your pedals stay right where you put them.
- Playstation®4 or Playstation®3
- Powered USB port
- Windows® 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7
- Powered USB Port
- Internet connection and 150MB hard drive space (for optional software download)
- Games that support Logitech® force feedback racing wheel
- Steering wheel
- Power adapter
- User documentation
- Height: 270 mm (10.63 in)
- Width: 260 mm (10.24 in)
- Length: 278 mm (10.94 in)
- Weight without cables: 2.25 kg (4.96 lb)
- Height: 167 mm (6.57 in)
- Width: 428.5 mm (16.87 in)
- Depth: 311 mm (12.24 in)
- Weight without cables: 3.1 kg (6.83 lb)
- Software Support (at release): Logitech Gaming Software
- Connection Type: USB
- USB VID_PID: 046D_C24F (PC Mode)
- USB Protocol: USB 2.0
- USB Speed: Full Speed
- Indicator Lights (LED): Yes
- Rotation: 900 degrees lock-to-lock
- Hall-effect steering sensor
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback
- Overheat safeguard
- Nonlinear brake pedal
- Patented carpet grip system
- Textured heel grip
- Wheel spokes: Anodized aluminum
- Wheel cover Hand-stitched leather
- Steering shaft: Steel
- Shifter paddles: Brushed stainless steel
- Mounting clamps: Glass-filled nylon
- Pedal frames and arms: cold rolled steel
- Pedal faces: Brushed stainless steel
- Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)